Thursday, May 7, 2009

Title

I am trying to decided on a title for my new Walk with God. I am think of doing a Zoegirl song for the title. Here are the titles I am thinking of and why I think they are good titles:
Reason to Live
The reason I live is to worship God and to tell others about God, but lately I haven't worshiped God by praying, by reading the Bible and telling others about Him. I need to make Him the only reason I live.
Dead Serious
I am dead Serious about what I am doing, I am not playing games, and I am letting everyone now that I am doing this. I am not trying to hide what I am doing.
You Get Me
I now that God gets me, He understands me completely and this walk that I am doing with Him will let me now Him better.
Inside Out
I am letting God change me from the inside out, I am not pushing Him away. I am letting change me, even if that means doing things I have never done before, standing up for what I believe, even if it means going against what everyone says.
Those are my titles, please tell me which one you think is best for my New Walk With God.



1 comment:

Annabel Zandi said...

All of them are good titles. My favorites are Reason to Live and Dead Serious.